Thursday, December 17, 2009

rase hati..(part 2)

once..
i was lonely..
always feel empty...
never been occupied...
never been filled with love...
once..
came a shining star...
brighten my days, glowing my heart, and enlighten my soul...
you came with soft words, that grabs my heart, n sealed it with love....
so pure, that it can never been broken...
your eyes, whisper 2 my soul....
your words, melt in my heart...
happiness is never true...
not until i found you...
you are my love..
now n forever...
you found me in the darkest cave..
n you brought me into the cherish garden...
you pulled me out of the hideous hell, n u pamper me in the wonderful heaven...
you are my one n only...
with you, my heart can never been happier, my eyes can never will shinier..
my heart, can never been other's...
as it is 4 u...
now n always...
from the deepest of me...
you can feel the flow, hear the whispering....
i love you....yohana....
by muhammad nur faid bin abdul malek...

No comments:

Post a Comment